Sporting Goods Report is an independent, bi-weekly publication for business leaders in the sporting goods, outdoor and active lifestyle industry.
What we deliver
- With uniquely-informed analysis of market dynamics and business strategies, Sporting Goods Report provides insightful and directly relevant information for business leaders in this global market.
- The bi-weekly executive report offers exclusive research and perspective on the most topical market trends and players, on top of key business news items.
- Its concise, informative and sometimes thought-provoking contents constitute a practical business tool for business leaders and investors in the market for sports and outdoor gear, distribution and technology.
What we cover
- Must-read analysis about the most important trends and issues in the sporting goods market, along with wider economic, sports and health-related developments that impact the industry.
- Business news from leading and upcoming players, covering all key areas of the sporting goods and outdoor sector.
Who we are
Sporting Goods Report was launched in 2019 by Zelus, a French company specialised in business information for the international sports, outdoor and fitness industries.It owns two publications, Sporting Goods Report and Fitness News Europe.
Sporting Goods Report is compiled by Barbara Smit, a business journalist and author who has been covering the international sports industry for nearly twenty years – for leading business publications as well as specialist newsletters. She is the author of Sneaker Wars, a book that charts the story of the sports business through the feud between Adidas and Puma, the brands created by the rival Dassler brothers.
For further information about Sporting Goods Report, please contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org
For subscriptions, please click here
Directeur de publication: Barbara Smit
Sportinggoodsreport.com et Sporting Goods Report sont édités par Zelus (Eurl au capital de €10,000), 11 Rue Marc Sangnier, Nîmes, France; Tel: 00 33 4 66 23 67 50.
RCS: 814 014 528 R.C.S. Nîmes
Le site web est hébergé par Blacknight (Graiguecullen, Carlow, Ireland, Tel: 00 353 59 918 30 72)